[Tfug] Reminder: Happy hour, Thursday at 6pm at Buddy's

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Wed Sep 19 10:27:10 MST 2007

On 09/19/2007 03:28 AM, Felix Tilley wrote:
> Claude Rubinson wrote:
>>
>> As always, more info can be found at
>> http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/.
>
> Buddy's Grill is in the Crossroads Festival shopping center at
> the NE corner of Grant and Swan.

Maybe you missed it, but he put that info on the page he linked
to:

[quote]
 Buddy's Grill is located at 4821 E. Grant Rd, on the North side
 of Grant, a bit East of Swan Rd. This is across from Trader
 Joe's, in the Crossroads Festival shopping center where Bed,
 Bath, and Beyond is located (see map).
[/quote]

Cheers!

BTW - I won't be there this time. See you all at the next one.

--
Glen