[Tfug] Reminder: Happy hour, Thursday at 6pm at Buddy's

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:13:51 MST 2007

On 9/19/07, andy <andyjones at cox.net> wrote:

> Hi all, I'm new to the list and have been lurking a few weeks.  I'll try
> and make it to a happy hour to introduce myself. Do you have room for
> non-technical newbie types trying to migrate away from Winders?

But of course! :)

I'm an intermittent Linux user, i.e. dual booter because  I still can't
> get Linux to do 100% of what I want it to do.  I'm getting close though.
> Using Ubuntu 7.04 on an HP Pavillion DV2000.

Start a new thread to the list...Our band of merry men can probably
help you out.

Welcome!

 - Chris

> On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 13:05 -0700, Claude Rubinson wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Wanted to remind you that we have our regular happy hour, this
> > Thursday at Buddy's Grill at 6pm 'till whenever.  As always, more info
> > can be found at http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/.
> >
> > Hope to see you there!
> >
> > Claude

Chris Robbins
Systems Programmer
Department of English - University of Arizona
http://www.homerengineeringcorp.net