[Tfug] Something funny..

Quag7 coldfront at frostwarning.com
Sun Sep 16 10:43:36 MST 2007

On Saturday 15 September 2007 4:20:36 pm Bowie J. Poag wrote:
> Got an email from an "IBM Recruiting" today.
>
> Having enjoyed greener pastures career-wise, I don't think I could ever
> (for the most part) a great group of folks, IBM, as an organization,
> cares precisely two shits less than half a rats ass about their
> employees. You might as well be a hamster in a wheel, constantly afraid
> that both you and your wheel are going to be moved to Bangalore.
>
> Curious, I decided to followed one of the links in the IBM Recruiter's
> email, to see if the hamster culture at IBM had changed at all.
>
> http://www.airsoxygen.com/spartner/AIRS.home
>
> Guess not. All that's missing in that picture is a feeding dish and a
> water bottle. :)

That cannot possibly be real.  That's like a Creative Writing student's
Freshman end-of-year fiction submission about the DEYOOMINIZATION OF MAN IN
POSTCAPITALIST AMERICA, the first paper in which the prospective professional
novelist decides to use the first letter of his first name, his whole last
name, all of it in lowercase, as his byline.

 -C