[Tfug] Intel vs. Atheros WiFi driver performance/stability?

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:58:39 MST 2007

Ehhh...right now the Intel card is running with whatever drivers
Ubuntu threw at it :).

I assume it's the open-source driver as Ubuntu is NOT listing it among
"restricted drivers" which they'd do by policy if it was a binary
blob.

How do I tell for sure now?

Update: after a few days of use, this Intel card is still kicking
massive amounts of ass :).  Works GREAT.  Best Linux WiFi card I've
ever had.

Jim