[Tfug] free to good home

Sean Warburton hl2addict at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 09:43:33 MST 2007

Whoever has the best card out is probably what you will find here. But I
must say, I am quite partial to ATI, because thier drivers and support is
worlds above Nvidia. But then again, even with horrendous drivers, Nvidia
sometimes get better benckmarks by simple brute strength. So I guess it is
like deciding if you would like your left of right arm.
     Sean
P.S.: if you should be interested in upgrading from a creator 3D to an
Nvidia 7900 GT KO 256 MB PCI Xpress x16 video card, let me know, because I
have two that I am looking to get rid of.
http://computers.pricegrabber.com/video-cards/m/22194795/search=7900+GT+KO this
is exactly what I have, and it is pre-owned, too.

On 9/8/07, Bowie J. Poag <bpoag at comcast.net> wrote:

> I'm not an nVidia fanboy, but I swore off ATi cards back in 1997. Never
> looked back.
>
> Cheers,
> Bowie
>

> Earl wrote:
> > Which Video card are you using?  I'm using a creator 3d on Debian Etch.
> >
> > Earl
> >
> > "God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
> > "The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler
> >
> > -- "Bowie J. Poag" <bpoag at comcast.net> wrote:
> >

> > 1792x1344, by the way. Far above the rated specs. :)
> >
> > Earl wrote:
> >
> >> I have a Sun 13W3 monitor gdm20e20 in good shape.  The maximum
> resolution is 1240 x 1084.  Contact me off-list if you want it.
> >>
> >> This monitor is free but a donation to World Care wouldn't hurt.
> >>
> >> Earl
> >>

> >> "God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
> >> "The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler

FreeBSD v.1.4 (beta)
ASUS P5N32-SLI Premium
Intel Core 2 Duo 6600
dual eVGA 7900 GT OCs (full x16 SLI)