[Tfug] Destroying a hard drive

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 10:05:21 MST 2007

You might be better of two buy couple smaller hard drives than one of the
500 Gb. Check first
home much are 160 or 320 Gb hard drives for instance. Often you can find
$160 for like $20.

Have you ever got dual screen working?

What about wireless.

XOrg7.3 is released and it will be in FreeBSD ports within a week. It has
a special features for hot plug in screens and auto reconfigurations for
multiple screens.

Takes care
Predrag