[Tfug] ssh

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 19:32:40 MST 2007

I think you can use an FTP app that is set to sftp.

christopher floess <skeptikos at gmail.com> wrote: Hey, everyone. I feel like an idiot for this, but I can't figure out
how to retrieve my files from my cs account via ssh. I've never
really had the need to use it and now I'm not sure whether to
use scp, or just log in via ssh. I've tried the latter, and I
couldn't figure out how to copy them to my local machine.
I did a quick google search, and it seems like I'm searching
the wrong thing because I didn't get any hits that steered me
in the right direction.

Thanks for your advice ~ Chris

--
Q: What did the zen buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?

A: Make me one with everything ~ Dr. Jonathan Katz

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

Keith Smith