[Tfug] Opera & Gmail ROCK

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 01:15:05 MST 2007

I writing you as a follow up on our previous discussion about email
possibilities.

I have enabled POP server on my gmail account and I use Opera's build in
mail client to read the mail. It really ROCKS.
Until now I have used Mozilla Tunderbird exclusively as my mail client but
I am impressed with Opera. I will probably keep
using Mozilla for University email account and Opera for this one as I
really like it.

It is lean and mean. I thought you wanted to know.

So far in my experiance MS hotmail the shittiest thing I have every seen.