[Tfug] Have You Compiled LAPACK?

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:30:07 MST 2007

What are you trying to do? I hate to say this but if you have a spare
machine you can
install FreeBSD and just compile from ports

lapack-3.0_2
    A library of Fortran 77 subroutines for linear algebra

No problems here.
There are many other linear algebra packages and there are two complete clones
of MatLab. I am using Scilab. The other one is FreeMat.

By the way tha library you are trying to use is used in MatLab so if
you have a Linux copy of MatLab that is what you would be running
anyway.

Let me know if I can help.