[Tfug] A stupid Windows question that somebody...

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 22:56:52 MST 2007

You cant do that since dell has locked XP to that particular motherboard by
BIOS verification. If you try one of two things will happen, you either will
not be able to get the installer to even thinking about installing it or you
will required to enter the licence key and activate it which in turn is
headache because you may have to call ms's non-free tech support line and
wait on hold for a few hours.

Matt