[Tfug] Desktop Publishing Software

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Tue Oct 30 14:57:30 MST 2007

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 03:40:14PM -0700, Judd Pickell wrote:
> that. But I am guessing that if you can export the files into a XML
> structure you would be able to make it web usable. Just don't recall
> if I saw that that as a feature or not when I was looking to Scribus
> to replace InDesign.

Actually, I was more thinking that it would be great if people could
enter certain information via a web form and then I could write a
script that would query that datastore and automatically produce the
newsletter (or that section of the newsletter).  I should look at the
file format that Scribus uses.

C.