[Tfug] Gmail gets IMAP

jrcresawn at gmail.com jrcresawn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 00:24:01 MST 2007

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 11:41:43PM -0700, Robert Hunter wrote:
> Finally, if you don't have privledges to configure the system MTA to
> talk TLS with Gmail's SMTP server, I found a 'lite' MTA called msmtp,
> which is a snap to setup.
>
> http://msmtp.sourceforge.net/

Thanks for this information.  This is a wonderful solution if you want to
continue to receive local mail without having to reconfigure your default
MTA—exim in the case of Debian.

Is it possible to change folders from the INBOX to "[Gmail]/Sent Mail"?  I
can't seem to enter the space without the cursor jumping to the front of the
line as if I pressed ctrl-u.  Furthermore, it does not appear possible to use
the ctrl-t feature to browse the folders and access it that way.

Ryan