[Tfug] Desktop Publishing Software

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 16:21:58 MST 2007

Inkscape is more along the lines of Illustrator. Excellent for doing
the vector graphics style of work that is needed in todays demanding
graphics work, but not very useful for full publication. However, I
bet you can export from inkspace and import that into scribus to do
full publication (with proofs).

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell

It is amazing how far applications have come in the years.