[Tfug] Ubuntu support?

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Sun Oct 28 09:45:05 MST 2007

They will support 7.04 for 18 months.  No hurry to change.

Earl
"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler

-- andy <andyjones at cox.net> wrote:
Does anyone know the end of life for Ubuntu releases works? I understand
that Ubuntu has regular upgrades and then long term support upgrades as
well. Do they stop supporting the regular releases such as Fiesty when
the next regular release such as Gutsy comes out?

I ask because Gutsy is out and it sounds like it's full of problems, so
I'd like to keep my Fiesty running as long as possible, at least until
they get a lot of the problems fixed in Gutsy.

Andy

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options: