[Tfug] modem and router combo

Ronald Sutherland ronald.sutherland at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 19:11:36 MST 2007

> russian, russian, and then some more russian. I just don't stop
> being amazed at all the stuff people on this list know. I guess
> in a way that's what I'm here for. But really, I got on to get in
> touch with what people know about *nix. I knew I'd get
> schooled about that stuff, but that's how you learn, you get in
> touch with people doing the stuff you like but have done it
> longer or know it better, etc. But sh*t, I've read some stuff on
> this list that just makes me realise that yah, the crap you learn
> in college really is useful in some ways.
>
> Hopefully I'll be able to follow some of the stuff you just wrote
> some day, but until then, keep throwing it my way b/c it can
> only bounce off for so long before I start absorbing it :)

hehe... I'm a native Arizona redneck... and I truly have a "a glorious
absence of sophistication" as Foxworthy defines it. College is why I drink,
its an effort to selectively reduce or kill off some of the more or less
useless baggage the idea amplifiers filled me with... err...  Well not
really I drink for other reasons but never mind that, the right sort of
college will fill your mind with the ability to critically think (or is that
think critically, reason...) thus you can never be in politics, so welcome
to the wonderful world of *nix...