[Tfug] Ubuntu upgrade

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 17:13:24 MST 2007

Yes, but the odds of it working right increase radically if Automatix
and/or EasyUbuntu have never been used.

If it's older, you'll need to come up in "stages"...in other words
take Dapper to Edgy, Edgy to Feisty, Feisty to Gutsy.  At some point
it becomes easier to back up /home and start from scratch.

Jim