[Tfug] random squares

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 13:22:19 MST 2007

On 10/21/07, Ben Slote <bslote at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's going well. Probably going to finish it up this evening.
>
> Nice to know there's another TFUGer in the class. I never would have
> guessed.

Really? I guess you're probably right about that. I do see one
guy with a laptop that has ubuntu stickers on it. He has two
ethernet jacks in it. I keep meaning to ask him about it, since
I'm kind of looking to get a laptop in the next couple of
months.

I just started the project myself. I've fallen way behind in my
school work this week.

Are you on Linux, or something else? Freebsd for me

~ CHris

--
Q: What did the zen buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?

A: Make me one with everything ~ Dr. Jonathan Katz