[Tfug] Anybody got a spare case?

Earl earljviolet at juno.com
Sat Oct 20 19:29:17 MST 2007

What are you looking for, just a case or a case with all of the wiring and a power supply, etc?  How big power supply?

Earl

"God made man, Sam Colt made men equal."
"The fates guide him who will, him who won't they drag" Spengler

-- "christopher floess" <skeptikos at gmail.com> wrote:
I got a case. Here's the catch though. It was from a guy who
had acquired it from an old roommate because it 'just died'.

I thought 'shit, this could mean a free computer for me. Well,
I couldn't fix it. I'm not sure what's wrong with it, but you can
try to put it to use.

~ Chris

On 10/20/07, Christopher Robbins <robbinsc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Subject line says it all...Girlfriend decided to "run into" the case I have
> under the
> desk...Looks like there's a good-sized dent in the motherboard tray, and
> this case
> was already held together with bubble gum and duct tape. o.O
>
> Anyone got a spare case laying about?  I'm short on cash, but I've got $10
> or $20, if
> it's worth it.
>
> Thanks!
>
>    - Chris
>
> --
> Chris Robbins
> Systems Programmer
> Department of English - University of Arizona
> http://www.homerengineeringcorp.net

Q: What did the zen buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?

A: Make me one with everything ~ Dr. Jonathan Katz

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options: