[Tfug] Debian Firefox Youtube Slow

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Wed Oct 17 09:54:11 MST 2007

Fyi there are dev releases of the flash player:
http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/

If you are running Beryl/Compiz you may have what's known as the 'click
bug' (inability to click on the flash) but the newest releases have some
cool features: OpenGL acceleration, multicore support, and more. Flash
dev on linux isn't perfect but its coming along. Its much better than it
used to be.

Peace