[Tfug] Slashdot 10 Year Anniversary Party

Jeremy D Rogers jdrogers at optics.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 10 21:39:37 MST 2007

"An in depth review of the impact of ten years of slashdot from the
Hellmouth: part 1 of 6"
Blah blah blah blah blah paradigm shift blah blah blah webocracy
blah blah buzz word blah blah blah blah geek culture blah blah. Also,
blah blah blah blah from the synergy of blah blah Commodore64. Not
since the blah blah has there been a revolution in blah blah. Trench
coats blah blah blah.
-J.K.