[Tfug] code won't compile

Terence Rudkin trudkin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 07:41:07 MST 2007

It is not an I/O problem it is never getting to the I/O.
as $you is an object ( I know it has to be women are always treaded as
objects )  the test should be
if ( $you.woman ==true and $you.hot == true ) ....

Also look at how hot is defined.  It's definition may be too
restrictive.   For initial test may be  it should not be in the
comparison.  But remember  this could be dangerous so when testing
make sure it is in a safe environment.

Also remember that some say the ELSE condition can cause the display
to go permanently  blank, but I don't think so.