[Tfug] NPR - science friday - on now - open source, google apps, MS online...

Angus Scott-Fleming angussf at geoapps.com
Sat Oct 6 23:22:43 MST 2007

On 5 Oct 2007 at 12:23, Claude Rubinson  wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 11:45:49AM -0700, jblais wrote:
> > Just listening to radio - right now - may be interesting to others..
>
> Argh!  Just received this and now they're talking about the t.v. show
> "Numbers."  Oops, sorry, "Numb3rs."  Not quite the level of
> intellectual simulation that I was hoping for.

FWIW NPR's "Science Friday" shows are available as podcasts:

Science Friday: Making Science Radioactive
http://www.sciencefriday.com/pages/

Science Friday Archives - October 2007
    October 4, 2007: Hour One: Biofuels Update / Online Office Apps
    October 4, 2007: Hour Two: Numb3rs / The Body Farm
http://www.sciencefriday.com/pages/2007/Oct/

October 4, 2007, Hour One: Biofuels Update / Online Office Apps
http://www.sciencefriday.com/pages/2007/Oct/hour1_100407.html

    Archived Audio: not yet available for this segment
    NPR audio
    http://www.sciencefriday.com/audio/scifriaudio.xml

--
Angus Scott-Fleming