[Tfug] BOFH: You think you know a guy...

Rich r-lists at studiosprocket.com
Mon Oct 1 13:07:20 MST 2007

On Oct 1, 2007, at 12:37 pm, christopher floess wrote:

> Ok, the only problem is that I don't get what's wrong
> with Macs.
>
> I always thought that if I were face with no other choice
> except windows or mac, I would go with mac.
>
> Should I reconsider this?

Absolutely. After all, you wouldn't want to have to do *nothing* to a
computer to make it work, right? What kind of reputation would we
have among relatives and neighbors if "He does something in
computers" were to mean "He knows where the power switch is"?

Anyway, fingerpaints aren't all they're cracked up to be. Do you know
how much effort it takes to get that stuff out of a Wacom tablet?

Joking aside -- at the University where I used to work, a colleague
found someone using an A3 sized Wacom tablet ($1k+) as a cutting mat.
No, it *wasn't* a Mac lab.

R.