[Tfug] freebsd nic help

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:34:37 MST 2007

> I don't know. Maybe open up your system and verify your rl(4) realtek
> cards are properly seated (if that is the case).

huh, what are the odds of me not doing that with two separate
interfaces. I seem to have them working now. I guess that's
part of the reason I'm not a network admin :)

Note to self: you gotta stick it in the slot right.

I'll let you know how things go as I continue ~ Chris

--
Q: What did the zen buddhist say to the hotdog vendor?

A: Make me one with everything ~ Dr. Jonathan Katz