[Tfug] BOFH: You think you know a guy...

Sean Warburton hl2addict at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 11:12:35 MST 2007

Well, I happen to have about 80 gigs of techno we could put on repeat at 11,
just for you:)

"Our Graphics people..."

"Yeah, but they're not professionals. They'd be just as happy with crayons
and finger paints!"

That just made me loose it. graphics editing seem to be their claim to fame,
and that shot it down bad. Very funny post, Angus:)

     Sean

On 10/1/07, George Cohn <gwcohn at simplybits.net> wrote:

> Angus Scott-Fleming wrote:
> > Good read, especially for this group ;-)
> >
> >     BOFH: You think you know a guy... [printer-friendly] | The Register
> >     http://www.theregister.com/2007/09/28/bofh_episode_33/print.html
>
> A quote from the article:
>
> "Yeah," the PFY says. "They strap you into a wheely chair and play
> In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida at 11 through headphones to you while administering
> electric shocks - until you renounce your faith."
>
> Not a bad way to be deprogrammed.  I happen to like Iron Butterfly, it's
> from my generation.  ;-)
>
> George Cohn

PC-BSD v.1.4 (beta)
ASUS P5N32-SLI Premium