[Tfug] Tucson Wifi; Was Re: Politics, Religion, trolls and Linux

Steven Bowers steveb7 at simplybits.net
Thu May 31 20:58:17 MST 2007

For some real fun install a PCI WiFi card into a *nix box. Set it up in
HostAP mode and then use OpenVPN to secure it. The average n00b will see
that it looks open and WOW, he can connect and get an IP address. But
until he VPNs back to the box he will get nowhere. Fun to watch them
hammer away on that for hours on end.......