[Tfug] Politics, Religion, trolls and Linux

Steve lukkystarr at excite.com
Thu May 31 15:23:41 MST 2007

Yes, there are cities all over the country involved, in various stages, with projects like that.  From what I read about them, local internet providers fight it all the way.  It seems free market enterprise, as touted by these companies, only works if the citizens are prevented from providing these types of services for themselves, even if they are capable.

Steve

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com