[Tfug] Politics, Religion, trolls and Linux

erich erich1 at copper.net
Thu May 31 09:59:45 MST 2007

Yeah,
     I have a TV set, but it's just to be sociable. Visitors that are
too Linux-
challenged are able to revert to the TV instead. I just have rabbit ears
and may have to purchase a converter if the new digital broadcasting
ever goes thru.
     I hear Tucson wants to finance municipally accessible WIFI. That
would be much more appealing to me than digital broadcasting.

                                                                 Erich