[Tfug] Politics, Religion, trolls and Linux

Steve lukkystarr at excite.com
Mon May 28 19:02:11 MST 2007

We have a TV in the living room and one in the bedroom.  They are never on except for the occasional movie, maybe once a month, and the mother-in-law has to have it blaring when she visits once a year.  Most of our time in front of a screen is due to Internet use.  My wife and I do all our news online, we bank and pay the bills, email, I do homework and read blogs, so we are on the computer as much as most people are in front of the television.  Except for Daily Show videos it is all reading, so it may be slightly better than the tube, but I sometimes think I still spend too much time here....

steve