[Tfug] Best laser printer for linux

rlumpy rlumpy at comcast.net
Mon May 28 17:47:27 MST 2007

I've got a Brother HL-5170DN duplex network printer that has postscript
emulation built in. It works fine for Linux and the rare windoze
session. The toner seems to last forever and is cheap to replace (no
drum in toner cart). The Ethernet port is great for sharing with my four
computers. Looks like it's been replaced by the 5250DN, $250 list.

Rich Lamoreaux