[Tfug] Politics, Religion, trolls and Linux

Matt Jacob matt.jacob at gmail.com
Mon May 28 12:49:29 MST 2007

I haven't watched TV for the past 6 years. The only exception is
during UA basketball season, but that's a given/ ;-)

I do, however, watch quite a few movies, and I also spend a fair
amount of time in front of the computer. Movies are better because
there's enough time to develop a plot and characters, the production
budgets are a lot higher, there aren't any commercials, you can stop
it whenever you want, etc. Computers are better because...they're
computers.

Matt