[Tfug] Bulk OpenOffice Conversion

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Thu May 24 07:45:32 MST 2007

I need to convert a large number of ASCII data files (column format, space
delimited) to OO Calc format, and from there to Excel format (customer is
tied to MS products).  Far too many to use the GUI approach.  After some
fruitless googling, I thought I'd ask if anyone has used, or know of, shell
or python tools that can do this conversion from the command line.

TIA
Jim
| Jim Secan           | Northwest Research Assoc, Inc |
| (jim at nwra.com)      | 2455 E. Speedway, Suite 204   |
| (520) 319-7773      | Tucson, Arizona 85719         |