[Tfug] Iceweasel and Flash

Chris Hill ubergeek at ubergeek.tv
Sun May 20 12:44:21 MST 2007

Sorry, I usually reply to tfug flash threads, being the resident flash geek:

There is a beta Solaris/x86/sparc flash plugin:
http://blogs.adobe.com/penguin.swf/2007/03/expanded_platform_support.html

AFAIK the non-adobe attempts at developing a flash plugin are no where
near polished, and have featuresets that will not work on almost all sites.

Peace