[Tfug] Iceweasel and Flash

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Fri May 18 23:19:20 MST 2007

On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 06:05:37AM +0000, Earl wrote:
> I run iceweasel on Debian Etch. libflash0c2 and libflash-mozplugin are
> installed.  Is there anything else I need to run flash using open source?

libflash-mozplugin is the GPL SWF library which doesn't yet support
all of Flash.  If you're having problems and you don't mind running
Adobe's proprietary version, add Marillat's non-free multimedia
packages to your sources list

	 deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org testing main

and then install flashplayer-mozilla.  You'll still need to copy or
symlink to libflashplayer.so