[Tfug] Male Pregnancy

Shawn LaMaster shawn at lamaster.com
Mon May 14 10:05:14 MST 2007

That is freaking hilarious - I scored a 58%, I guess I am pregnant,
too.

http://pregnancy.about.com/library/quiz/amipreg/blamipregquiz.htm?last
Question=11&answers=1&submit=Next+Question+%3E%3E&ccount=7

> You answered 6 items out of 12 Yes.
>
> Your score is 50%. You're probably pregnant, see your doctor or
> midwife!
> You answered 7 items out of 12 Yes.
>
> Your score is 58%. You're probably pregnant, see your doctor or
> midwife!
>
> ===
>
> Shit... I can't go out drinking tonight!
>
> If it weren't for the bean burrito I had from Taco Bell, I probably
> would not have gotten pregnant ;)

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy
that sustained him through temporary bouts of joy.
        - William Butler Yeats