[Tfug] Aspberger's Syndrome test

Stephen Hooper stephen.hooper at gmail.com
Sat May 12 19:32:15 MST 2007

On 5/13/07, Bowie J. Poag <bpoag at comcast.net> wrote:
> This is really surprising.. I would have bet money on a bunch of us
> being hardcore Aspies.. Guess not, from the looks of the scores..

I wouldn't alter my perceptions based on a web-based test :}

It doesn't really matter anyways: what difference does it make to
anyone but you if your decisions are based on brain chemistry, or
based on religious teachings, or based on your belief that aliens are
talking to you?

Of course, if you could get someone to take you up on the bet, then
maybe it would matter :)