[Tfug] Aspberger's Syndrome test

Robert Hunter hunter at tfug.org
Sat May 12 17:43:14 MST 2007

> Back to the quiz, how many of us with low scores have *coping*
> mechanisms for being more social, more outgoing, etc.?

I'm glad someone mentioned this.  I don't know much more about AS than
what one can read in Wikipedia, but it seems as if lately it is becoming
some sort of rallying point for Geek Power.  I am dubious about the
benefits of considering AS to be a badge of honor.  In a few cases,
really talented individuals can achieve success regardless of their
social or communication difficulties.  But for the most part, people need
to develop reasonable proficiency in these skills to lead successful
lives.

--
Rob