[Tfug] Aspberger's Syndrome test

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Sat May 12 17:13:22 MST 2007

26. Why doesn't it work with linux-opera on FBsd? I tried to be honest about
it,
but I get the feeling that for the ones that weren't cut and dry, I knew
which way
to answer to be a geek.

On 5/12/07, Michael Schultheiss <schultmc at cinlug.org> wrote:

> Bowie J. Poag wrote:
> >
> > The wife pointed me to this site, where you can take a short (30-ish
> > questions) test to see if you might have Aspergers Syndrome:
> >
> > http://www.thegeeksyndrome.com/
> >
> > According to the site, 90% of people with Aspberger's Syndrome scored
> > 25 or higher on this test. I scored a 29. I've got a feeling that
> > *alot* of Unix folks are closet Aspies. So let's put it to the
> > test--Whats your score?
>
> Interesting.  I scored a 10.  Maybe I should turn in my geek cred and go
> back to being a Windows Weenie ;)

"Perhaps the most striking thing about Christopher Flöss is his utter
contempt for work. Under constant employment throughout his adult life,
Chris is intimately aware of the nefarious nature of work and an outspoken
opponent of career apologism." ~ Chris Flöss (Quoting himself)