[Tfug] Aspberger's Syndrome test

Jeremy D Rogers jdrogers at optics.arizona.edu
Sat May 12 09:11:59 MST 2007

I scored 14. But what is strange is that if I had taken this when I
was in high school, I'm pretty sure I would have been in the mid to
high 20's. I also flipped from being INTP (with strongly Introverted)
to ENTP (with weakly Extrovert) on that personality test that I can't
remember the name of. It happened sometime in early undergrad. It's
probably related, but I doubt that the way my brain is wired changed.
I probably just finally developed social skills and became more
comfortable in social situations. Of course, that was also about the
time I learned about beer. :-)
JDR