[Tfug] ISO: Sun kit

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 15:22:47 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to finish configuring my "media machine"
(read and write various storage media) and am looking
for some Sun 611T (i.e., the "Tape" variety, not the
"Disk" variety) cases and the adorable *short*
wide SCSI cables to daisy chain them together.

Anyone have some collecting dust?  It's not a
priority -- but, it would be a lot cleaner looking
if I didn't have this hodge-podge of assorted
external cases attached to the machine... :<

Thanks!
--don