[Tfug] using ssh key for sudo auth?

Chad Woolley thewoolleyman at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:27:59 MST 2007

Thanks for the response, Robert.

Yes, I know about sudoers (and just reviewed the sudoers man page).
However, the only options I see are PASSWD, which will use the current
users password, and NOPASSWD for no password required, which I don't
want.  I instead want to authenticate with some shared key, so I only
have to remember one passphrase, but it's still secure unless my
passphrase is compromised.

The use_loginclass looks promising, but I don't really understand how
to use it (or what a loginclass is).

-- Chad