[Tfug] Blameless Parts Trafficking

erich erich1 at copper.net
Fri May 4 16:55:30 MST 2007

Heh,
      I've been using a NEC8100, (Which I got from Worldcare, of course),
as an X-host. I installed an old version of SUSE in it. It has an old
version
of an x-server that doesn't have all the mind-boggling security features
that defeat the network-transparency of X. (Newer versions of the X-server
typically use SSH, but then a lot of my machines don't understand SSH)

      X- clients connect to it from all over my house: Including legacy DOS
machines, and the latest & greatest Gentoo machines.

                                                                 Erich