[Tfug] [johns at fsf.org: Help research law school courses and "intellectual property"]

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Fri May 4 14:11:24 MST 2007

Regarding the below message from the FSF:

The online archives of the course catalog go back to 1993, in which we
already have course on "Intellectual Property."  I've already sent
this info to rms.  I'm pretty busy and am hoping that somebody else
might want to go to the Main or Law library find out just when we
started offering courses on IP.  If you do so, please let the list
know so that we don't duplicate our efforts.

Claude

----- Forwarded message from John Sullivan <johns at fsf.org> -----