[Tfug] OT: cheap dentist?

Anthony Hess runenfool at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:23:57 MST 2007

I figure Im in the 10k plus range (even with insurance) since 2000 on my
mouth ... I think there is nothing in this world worse than tooth pain.  I
was *this* close to ripping one abscess tooth out with anything I could
find.

Ken - if you can make it until Monday (if you have antibiotics and
painkillers you are golden for a little while - otherwise tequila can do a
good job there) I will try to get you some contact info.  Paul - maybe we
are thinking of the same Mexican dentists so if you can send him some
information maybe that will work.  I was *very* happy with the work I got
done in Mexico.

Tony