[Tfug] OT: cheap dentist?

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 13:40:56 MST 2007

On 3/31/07, George Cohn <gwcohn at simplybits.net> wrote:

> Ken Fancher wrote:
> > Anyone know of a cheap dentist in town I have no insurance but im on
> > antibiotics and pain killers for a nasty abscess I need the tooth taken
> > out was just wondering if anyone knew a place that'd do it for like
> > 100-120$ as opposed to the 550 range

I think the El Rio place does it for cheap. They are like low-income medical
people. I once worked with a guy
who had a bad tooth, and after going to work on it with a dremel tool (yes,
like the ones at Home Depot) he
found out about this place. I don't remember what they charge though ~ Chris

--
I worry about viruses like I worry about terrorists