[Tfug] Qt Library [Shocking use of]

erich erich1 at copper.net
Thu Mar 29 13:24:42 MST 2007

    There's octave, which is completely MATLAB script compatable. There's
even Koctave which is the same thing only with a nice KDE interface.
     Also, later versions of MATLAB have translators to move from
script into C language.
     Anyway it sounds like water under the bridge as this point since
the student already got an OK for an M$ platform.

                                                                  Erich