[Tfug] Qt Library [Shocking use of]

Stephen Hooper stephen.hooper at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:48:34 MST 2007

Would you consider using software "server" that used the Qt library
(not for GUI stuff)?

I ask because it recently came up in discussion with a coworker, and
my first thought was to vomit.

However, I am have an issue explaining that nauseated look I had on my
face when he mentioned it.

It is just such an abhorrent concept to me, that I can't believe
anyone would consider it, and my mind recoils from the logic that
would bring someone to make such a decision.  Can someone help me
explain why this seems so bad/wrong?

I am also interested in any thoughts explaining why it is good, and
right.  I will probably still think you insane if you think it
good/right, but I am still interested.

Thanks.