[Tfug] Need help with an install

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:09:11 MST 2007

Check the headers on that email. I highly doubt that was an email from
Microsoft with an update. Microsoft will never send an email with a
"security update" as the attachment. Microsoft will always update through
either Microsoft Update or Windows Update. With regards to that virus, it’s
a common, low to mid security update... more or less a worm and data miner.

Matt