[Tfug] Hello

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 07:46:13 MST 2007

I can check into possibly hosting meetings at TNI again if people would be
interested.

A lot has changed since the early days of TFUG when we had them there but
the community room may be bookable and it's got 802.11G now.

What day of the weekend would people be interested in, Saturdays or Sundays?
And at what time?