[Tfug] Hello

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 06:31:29 MST 2007

> > Elect a president, elect a treasurer, draw up a constitution, submit
> > paperwork. That's pretty much the gist of it.
>
> I'm pretty certain that you also need a full-time faculty or staff
> member to sign on as the club's advisor.  Again, though, it's just a
> signature.

You're right, and in fact I think that staff don't qualify, it hast to
be faculty b/c hypothetically they are an advisor. I'm staff, and I'm
not fit to advise any one :)

Any way, I'll be out of town for the next few days, so I won't be able to
contribute to this conversation until I'm back. It looks like we might be
meeting at the U some time, though I have yet to even make a happy hour.
I've been on the list for like 3 months now, and I've actually managed to be
unavailable on the 1st and 3rd ever since (not the 2nd and 3th, incidently
-- strange) Good luck everyone ~ Chris

--
I worry about viruses like I worry about terrorists